The Mizel Museum is a unique place to hold meetings, social gatherings and family celebrations. Surrounded by our core exhibit, your guests will be inspired by art, artifacts, and colorful symbols of Jewish history and culture.
- Multiple rooms accommodate up to 120 guests for a cocktail party. The main gallery accommodates 60 for a sit-down meal or meeting with room for a speaker.
- Wireless internet access throughout the Museum.
- Wheelchair accessibility available, please inquire.
- The rental fee is $20/hour during normal business hours (9:00 am-5:00 pm).
- The rental fee during non-business hours is $25/hour (before 9:00 am or after 5:00 pm)
- Two-hour minimum rental is required.
- Padded chairs for 60 are available with all rentals.
- Six 6’ tables are available with all rentals.
- An 8’ projection screen with audio/visual equipment is available for an additional fee of $25.
- The janitorial fee for all rentals is $75 (if serving food), $45 (if no food is served).
- Evening events must conclude by 11:00 pm.
- Renters are responsible for setup & teardown.
- The Mizel Museum is a kosher facility and all food brought into the museum must be kosher (dairy or pareve). Please call us to discuss the kosher policy; we can suggest resources and caterers to make your event a success.
- By law we cannot allow cash bars unless renter holds a liquor license or obtains a Denver Special Event Liquor Permit. Only approved kosher liquor may be served.
- All rental fees must be paid upon signing the rental contract.
- The Mizel Museum reserves the right deny any rental.
To discuss renting the Mizel Museum Contact Penny Nisson at email@example.com or (303) 749-5016.