The Mizel Museum’s Creative Journeys summer day camps in southeast Denver engage kids of all backgrounds and interests in meaningful learning through the arts. Led by innovative and nationally acclaimed teaching artists, your children will explore the world around them, engage in critical thinking and participate in exciting hands-on and imaginative activities.
Kids love Creative Journeys because:
- They get to do hands-on art making around interesting and fun topics.
- Our engaging teaching artists make learning fun with their enthusiasm and innovation.
- The Museum is a welcoming environment for making friends and building confidence.
- Campers walk away with lasting memories and art pieces they are proud of.
Parents love Creative Journeys because:
- The camps are jam-packed with education but your kids won’t even notice.
- Our teaching artists are award winning art teachers, innovative artists and inspiring role models.
- The museum has a unique ability to use the arts to examine the world around us.
- The camps provide a safe environment with great camper-to-teacher ratios.
Our summer camps cover: science, comedy, technology, creativity, animals and more!
View a complete list of our camps.
Our camps are led by: artists and art teachers, photographers, NASA consultants and others!
View a complete list of our teaching artists.
Scholarships are available based on need. Please contact Jan Cooper Nadav at 303-749-5015 or email@example.com to find out if you qualify.