The Mizel Museum is a unique place to hold meetings, social gatherings and family celebrations. Set in the midst of our permanent exhibit, your guests will be inspired by the art, artifacts and symbols of Jewish history and culture. Multiple rooms accommodate up to 125 guests for a party, and our sanctuary room seats 60 for sit down meal.
- Multiple rooms accommodate up to 120 guests for a cocktail party, and the main gallery accommodates 60 for a sit-down meal with room for a speaker
Padded chairs for 60 are available with all rentals
- Six 6’ tables are available with all rentals
- Wireless internet access
- Wheelchair accessibility on the upper level
- Men’s and women’s restrooms are on the lower level via stairs
Details & Fees:
- $25/hour (2 hour minimum)
- Half day- $100 (4 hours)
- Full day- $$200 (8 hours)
AFTER BUSINESS HOURS
- $50/hour ( 2 hour minimum)
- Half day- $250
- Full day- $500
- Evening events must conclude by 11:00 PM
- Renters are responsible for setup & teardown
- By law we cannot allow cash bars unless renter holds a liquor license or obtains a Denver Special Event Liquor Permit http://www.denvergov.org/businesslicensing/DenverBusinessLicensingCenter/LiquorLicenses/SpecialEventLiquorPermit/tabid/441861/Default.aspx
- Mizel Museum is a kosher facility and all food brought into the museum must be kosher (dairy or pareve). Please call us to discuss the kosher policy; we can suggest resources and caterers to make your event a success.
- Approved kosher liquor may be served
- All rental fees must be paid at the time of signing rental contract
- Mizel Museum reserves the right to accept or deny rental
For information, please contact Penny Nisson at email@example.com or 303-749-5016.