- In order to participate you must be an Artist Member of the Mizel Museum and purchase a Membership+Ticket package for $60. Annual membership is $36 and includes free admission to specified programs, 25-50% discounts on programs and classes and member appreciation events
- All kinds of art and creative (hand-made) goods are welcome to enter
- To enter your work for consideration, please send 2-3 jpegs, tiffs, or pdf files that are representative of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot email files of your work, please call 303-749-5014 to make other arrangements
- Deadline to enter: October 14, 2011. This is a strict deadline.
- Submissions accepted until October 14, 2011
- We will hold a jury on October 18 to review all submissions and select participating artists. You will be notified by October 21 of your acceptance status
Participation/ Exhibit Guidelines:
- If you are chosen to participate, your participation is guaranteed only when we receive your $60 payment for your ticket and your 2011-12 Mizel Museum membership ($72 value). Full payment is due November 11
- Your guests must purchase tickets for $36/members of the museum; $45/non-members
- The Mizel Museum will provide you with a 6’ table and tablecloth
- You will be responsible for setting up your own displays with your own display materials, pedestals, easels, etc. Should you participate, please showcase your artwork!
- Although it is not required, we recommend that your artwork be priced from $20 – $400
- Sales will be handled by two designated sales representatives from the Mizel Museum
- 15% of all sales will be donated to Mizel Museum for costs of the event
- Sales will NOT take place during the Pharaoh’s Daughter concert out of courtesy to the band