We look forward to an extraordinary trip to Israel!
Please read the following information before beginning your registration.
Price Per Person
- Per Person Price: $5,500 (double occupancy)
- Single occupancy is available for an additional $1,732.
- This price does NOT include round-trip airfare.
Double vs. Single Occupancy
Choosing double occupancy means you will be assigned to hotel rooms with two double beds. You may either share a room with your travel partner, or, if you do not have one, we will pair you with another traveler of the same sex. If you prefer a private room, you may register for single occupancy.
Features Included in Package Price:
- All group transportation in Israel on private chartered bus as per the itinerary
- All hotel accommodations (note additional fee for single occupancy)
- All site admissions and programs as per the itinerary
- Full Israeli breakfast every morning plus 5 additional included meals
- Keshet Israel Tour Educator
- Keshet hat & t-shirt, luggage tags, map of Israel and insulated water carrier
NOT Included in Package Price
- Round trip airfare
- Meals on your own
- Personal charges at hotels and restaurants
- Laundry service
- Medical & Travel insurance (we do recommend purchasing trip insurance)
- Deposit of $500 per person is due in 2013.
- 50% of total trip cost is due January 1, 2014.
- Total trip cost is due February 23, 2014.
Pay by Check or Credit Card
- Send checks, made out to Mizel Museum, to Georgina Kolber, Mizel Museum, 400 S. Kearney Street, Denver, CO 80224.
- Call us with your credit card information at (303) 749-5014.
- Pay via credit card online. After you complete the online registration form, you will be directed to a payment screen.
Please note that the cost per person for this tour is based on a group size of at least 17 people.
Please complete one of the following registration forms for each person attending: