Join the Mizel Museum in launching “The Power of Place,” a new focus on the ways that “place” shapes who we are and how we think of ourselves.
- Listen to music and enjoy Kosher vegetarian snacks
- Preview our new display of “charms,” or objects that protect places of significance for people in the Denver community and beyond
- Tour our exhibit with a focus on the importance of place and place-making in Jewish culture
- Learn about our upcoming programming, including “Thomas Friedman: The Power of Place,” coming in October!
- Bring the kids for a hands-on art project to explore place in their own lives and identities
Free and open to all. Thursday, May 1 from 4-8 pm at the Mizel Museum. Abundant street parking available. Located in South Hilltop neighborhood of Denver.