Dates: July 21-25 // Time: 9:00 am – 3:3 pm // Ages: 8-12 // Cost: $275/child
(package with Week 2 of High Octane Creativity and receive $30 off!)
Award winning art teacher Barth Quenzer and visiting artists will lead kids in an experimental journey through outside-the-box ideas, process-driven learning and self-expression through visual art and language. REGISTER NOW.
In this optional two-week intensive, kids will delve into innovative projects that enable them to:
- be part of an experimental, out-of-the-box camp
- learn from an award-winning and innovative art teacher
- express themselves creatively
- explore their artistic and creative talents
- think for themselves in ways that are unique to their perspectives
- discover themselves as innovators with important things to say about the world around them
This camp is designed for:
- Kids who love to express their creativity and uniqueness
- Kids who love art and language arts
- Kids of parents who are interested in being part of something magical and innovative!
- Kids ages 8-12 (age limits are flexible; please call with questions)
About Mizel Museum’s Creative Journeys Summer Camps
Mizel Museum’s Creative Journeys summer day camps engage kids of all backgrounds and interests in meaningful learning through the arts. Led by innovative and nationally acclaimed teaching artists, your children will explore the world around them, engage in critical thinking and participate in exciting hands-on and imaginative activities. See a complete list of 2014 summer camps at the Mizel Museum in Denver.
In the vibrant setting of the Mizel Museum and with low student to teacher ratios, campers will work closely with our teaching artists to explore the arts, make new discoveries and create lasting summer memories. Creative Journeys summer camps celebrate and cultivate the extraordinary capacity of kids to imagine, innovate and investigate new ideas. Kids and parents alike often comment that one week at Creative Journeys is comparable to tons of time in the classroom—and it’s so much fun!